Thursday, September 9, 2010

Are you there, Fall? It's me, Pintobean.

Sorry for the hiatus. August flew by way too quickly for me. I'm not sure I totally believe it's September already, but I'll take it. The weather has been playing tricks on me and it actually feels like it's cooling down. But, I won't hold my breath.

I hope everyone had a good Labor Day Weekend. Mr. Bean and I took Freddie Girl up to visit her new cousin, Colt, in Iowa for the weekend. 18 hour drive there. 20 hour drive back. But, seeing this face as we were leaving.

{Love how it looks like she's actually smiling}

And this face when we got home......

{Love that she let us put a jersey on her. That's how tired she was.}

Makes it all worth it. Even the part where we ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere.

However, I am completely exhausted. I have a couple of things I need to finish up before I can post anything interesting. I don't think I've stepped into my craft room once since the last card I made, so I need to get busy! I'll post a few pics from my trip, in the meantime, but I'll need a couple more days to recuperate.

No comments: