Monday, May 25, 2009

Awesome.

OMG!! I can't believe this!! If you know me at all, you will know that I think my dad is the most amazing man ever. I don't know many dads that can come close to how awesome my dad is and how much he has sacrificed to provide for us - his kids and grandchildren. Anyway, I am sure I will write tons more about him in other posts. So, my favorite blog to read is Kal Barteski's. She's so talented and hilarious and honest and inspiring. She is my Canadian Idol. He he. On Friday, she posted that she was giving two You-Are-An-Awesome-Dad prints if you left a comment to telling her why your dad was awesome. I read all the comments Friday night and was literally balling. I went ahead and put my two cents in, thinking nothing of it, but reading all the comments made me all sentimental about my dad. And guess what. She picked my comment for a print!! Yea!!! Read it here. I know my dad will love it. :) Yea for awesome dads and yea for K. Barteski!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

that is AWESOME!!! I love it. I couldn't find your winning post on the site though...are you going to include it w/ the print when you give it to your Dad? Way to go!!!!!!

Melanie said...

This was great too read