Monday, October 27, 2008

Our New Addition

The day has finally come. My sectional is here. After second, third, fourth, and fifth guessing, I was a little weirded out by the fact that it is strangely perfect for that space. I guess I thought there'd be more drama to it all since I really thought it'd be too big and we'd have to return it, blah blah blah. But, it's BEAUTIFUL. I think by making me wait, Mr. Bean has insured that I will forever love this sectional. I'll have to post pics later when I get a good shot of it. I think Mr. Bean was pretty excited about it as well since he's also agreed to me getting a new console table and bench. We figure we will single-handedly bring the economy back. Wish us luck.

Not much else to report here. I've slowly been working on getting rid of a bunch of my old stuff. I have a HUGE box of clothes to donate and I haven't been thru half of my clothes yet. It feels good to get rid of stuff, but it's also very overwhelming. Where do you draw the line? I am a self proclaimed packrat. I've gotten a lot better about it, but there are just some things I can't seem to let go of, but it doesn't fit in the "vision" for my house that I have in my head. (I am quoting Peter Walsh here.) Bottom line? I am just not motivated right now. There are boxes everywhere so I feel like there is no end. There. Is. No. End. I'd. Rather. Be. Sewing. As it stands, I can't reach my sewing machine because of all the boxes around it. UGH.

No comments: