Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Obsessions.

I'm back with some obsessions for June. I realize it is only the first week of June, but my process of being obsessed cannot be contained to 30 day increments. So, I may have to update this post if/when I find myself obsessing over anything else in June.



This song. I know it's old school, but after we had some friends over to break in our Rock Band 2, I've been listening to it over and over and over and over again. Just makes me nostalgic.


photo via Madeline Weinrib

My competition. Check out Madeline Weinrib. Love the fabrics she uses. Awesome rugs, too. I think I will have to expand my empire of exquisite pillows to include rugs once I make it big.


Pennants. They're everywhere. I know. Every scrapbooker in the world is using them. But, I have been living in the land of pennants ever since my friends helped me make a banner last November. And I don't wanna leave.

photo via wedding bee

Paper rosettes. They're everywhere. I know. But, I can't help myself. Once Martha does them, I have to find a way to incorporate them into every part of my existence. And I will succeed.

I will try to limit my obsessions posts to once a month, but right now I'm reading more than I am crafting. I keep walking into my craft room with good intentions, but I can't seem to finish anything I've started lately.

I hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend. It actually felt like a long weekend for me. Instead of doing everything we needed to be doing around the house, Mr. Bean and I watched a lot of TV, visited with friends, gave Mr. Bean a mohawk, and ate our weights worth in bbq. Fun stuff.

No comments: