Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It is finished

Well, my friends, it is finished.  Julie's wedding was this past weekend.  If you've been reading my blog recently, you'll know that her wedding has dominated my mind, my time, and the Bean household. It was a long, awesome weekend.  Ultimately, I felt much like this as I was leaving the reception Saturday night.  What an amazing feeling

Over the next few posts, I'll be sharing some of the details that I (and others) made for the weekend.  I've been holding out on you so as to keep everything a surprise.  I am so, so, so excited to finally share all the details with you.   Just give me some time to recuperate.  I realized I am not as young as I used to be when I woke up Sunday morning.  But, I would totally do it all over again....

3 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome back to normal life!

Anita said...

What a perfect scene to explain your feelings!!! :-) I can't wait to see all the pix from your diy's!!!

pintobean said...

thanks, laura!! and welcome to the commenting world! i've never had a comment from you before!!

anita, i couldn't explain how i felt so i figured i'd just show you. :)