Friday, March 5, 2010

Springing for Spring

I am the first to tell you that I love cold weather. I love winter and I love fall. This year, though, I am actually looking forward to spring. Maybe it's been all the sunshine we've had lately getting to me or maybe it's all the ruffle-y goodness I've seen in stores. OK, it's the ruffles. This spring it's going to be hard not to spend all my savings at the mall. Really, really hard. But, I have managed to contain my obsession slightly with this little diddy, the Sew Mama Sew Spring Ruffle Top. The tutorial is pretty easy to follow. I did have a few questions, but it wasn't anything I wasn't able to figure out on my own. I did make a few minor changes to the way I constructed mine, but the end result was about the same. Totally making a few more of these for the summer. Here's mine. Love it.

The fabric I used is from Heather Bailey's Pop Garden line.
That's all for now. I have a ton of tv to catch up on. And a lot of this to catch up on.

No comments: