Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TODAY


Since I've seen this on about 50 of the blogs I read, I figured I'd participate...

Outside my window... Freddie is hoping to see a cat.

I am thinking... that I need to finish packing.

I am thankful for... air conditioning.

From the kitchen... nothing, nothing, nothing! My MIL made me some fish curry for my birthday and Mr. B is bringing me home some leftovers from his dinner with his coworkers.

I am wearing... a house dress my MIL gave me from India. The most comfortable thing I own right now.

I am creating... a dress. Almost done if I could finish packing. And get off the computer.

I am going... to IOWA!!!!

I am reading... Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven.

I am hoping... to get to bed at a decent hour.

I am hearing... Seinfeld in the background.

Around the house... NOTHING!! I had to clean like a mo' fo' because we are having company tonight.

One of my favorite things... Fish curry. And vacation. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week... Hang out with my sister and BIL and Mr. B. Reading. Shopping. Eating. Relaxing. Boat time. And definitely a lot of laughing. :)

No comments: